Sunday, June 7, 2009

NEWS!!!

So I've got something exciting to share with all of you. I'm working my way into becoming a partner in my friend Marissa's vintage store, Fox and Fawn. Over the next couple of months expect lots of updates, photos, and fun times. I'm spending my summer on Suffolk Street (112 Suffolk) to be exact. I'm very very excited. We have a lot of plans in the works and aim to keep it the most gently priced vintage store this (or any side) of the East River. We also buy from the public so if you have rad threads that you want some cash for or if you want to trade them in for new ones come by. I'll be in the store Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturdays, but we're open seven days a week.

In other news I'm going to New Orleans the 11-16. If anyone has any tips or pointers let me know. Sean and I will be DJing at the Saint on the 12th and 13th.

dscn9087
Oh and I bought this on Ebay...and yes, I took of the tanktop halfway through the night. Summer finally, hallelujah! Mama's finally gonna start working again.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

hey bev what eras of vintage are you buying? i am trying to unload some before I move, i could come on wednesday perhaps.

-rachel