Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A few things

First off, don't the guys arrested in Pakistan on a terror plot look like a boy band? Ramy Zamzam...I mean what a name!



If only I knew Photoshop a little better I could turn this into serious gold.

Second, Bobby Liebling's wife has a blog called Halcoholic. It's weirdly fascinating to look at candids of him now. Plus his jewelry collection is insane and I sort of want to hate her just for getting that sweet ram's head pendant with ruby eyes...what?!?!?!

Third, I have been back on the flute playing with Skin Drink! I'll keep you guys posted. I missed performing so much and even though I'm just some background support it's gotten me pretty motivated to do more. Between the business, the writing, and potential banding I'm a pretty busy babe, which is good.

Fourth, I joined a fucking gym for the first time in my entire life. I haven't worked out in ages aside from my former life as a regular bike rider. My pants don't fit, something's gotta give and I don't want that something to be a zipper.

Fifth, more embarassing than the gym is that I created a Twitter for the store and now just use it to blab all day long. Follow me if you want, but don't say I didn't warn you: Foxnfawn

Sixth, yeah I know this was a very unsubstantial post. Sorry, I've got a sweater to mend.

2 comments:

thehistoryofmyfuture said...

i'm home sick from work so...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v189/prettyshakedown/jihad.jpg

Beverly said...

You are the best!!!