Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Suicide Happened

And I was there. And Alan Vega touched my butt. Seriously. For like a whole minute. I didn't know what to do. He was being led off stage by security (there was a step and he was wearing his dark sunglasses. Brain stopped him to talk for a moment and tried to help him but Brain was also wearing shades. As he stumbled towards the step his hand found my ass and he used it to steady himself. Then his hand moved down a little further and he helped himself to a healthy grope. I didn't say or do anything. Does one really deny Alan Vega an ass grab? I wasn't sure how to respond after it happened, but I didn't have to. Eric came running up to me immediately after and said, "Oh my god, you totally just got groped. That was awesome!" Thanks Eric, that pretty much summed it up.

The Weapons played first:
A.R.E. Weapons @ Europa

A.R.E. Weapons @ Europa

A.R.E. Weapons @ Europa

A.R.E. Weapons @ Europa

Then the grizzled champions took the stage:
Suicide @ Europa

Suicide @ Europa

All the pics of Suicide look pretty similar. I wasn't willing to give up my prime view to get better angles.

1 comment:

thehistoryofmyfuture said...

wow. i saw them at the pier last summer and it was amazing-- can't even imagine the vibration suicide must have given europa. that's a pretty tiny place!