Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Sometimes I like it easier

Nikki Lane and Pete Molinari played country tunes at K&M. I DJed after. I like country music a whole bunch but only have about 30 minutes worth of DJ-able tunes on my Ipod. Thankfully the crowd didn't leave when I switched to Judas Priest. Note to self: Dead Moon is the best band to bridge country and psychedelic metal.

DSCN8222
Back-up babes

DSCN8229
Pete Molinari

DSCN8238

DSCN8249
Nikki

DSCN8254
Nikki and Joe. I love this picture.

DSCN8260

DSCN8267


DSCN8268

After telling us every song other song wasn't about Joe, Nikki and Joe played some tunes together. Inspiration in it's own way.

I took video of Pete's and Nikki's sets. Unfortunately the vids of Pete didn't make the transfer from camera to hard drive and got erased. I'll upload some snippets of Miss Lane's performance later. In the meanwhile you can listen to her tunes on her MySpace and Pete's here

No comments: