Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm not the only one covered in blood

Annihilation Time

Saw Children and Annihilation Time play on Monday night. Wicked, vicious, hot, crowded, sweaty, fun. Still somewhat disabled, adjectives better than full sentences.

Okay, this next picture sucks, but I've never seen the Charleston so full before. It was bananas. I was perched on top the ledge along the wall holding onto the airconditioning vent for dear life leaning over the pit trying to film. Retarded.

Crowd

Annihilation Time

Annihilation Time

The crowd went bananas.

Annihilation Time

I swear, I always get the best pit faces.

Annihilation Time

Annihilation Time

Annihilation Time

Mitch

Here's Mitch making a shit face. He was not happy about this picture but I insist because he's wearing a Green Jelly shirt who I had just been writing about and this is something I find hilarious.

Children

Children played right before them. Between them and Annihilation time there was some serious flop action (hairwise.) Plus so stoked on the Midnight shirt and so bummed I missed them play with Possessed due to my impalement on Sunday.

Children

I had some serious dueling flashes with another photographer up front. He was definitely staking out some serious turf because he was, you know, competent and professional.

Children

Children

Sweet shoes bro!

I still could barely move my neck from the Children/TK Webb show on Saturday at Union Pool so I didn't rock out that hard this time although the legitimately prescribed Vicodin helped numb my neck pain as well as my finger pain.

I took some video during Annihilation Time too. The sound is miserable but the pit is raging! The pictures don't really represent how crazy it was in there.





Check out Bryce surfing into view around 1:25! Hilarious!

No comments: