Friday, May 9, 2008

I CAN'T EAT!

Do you have any idea what it does to a girl? Especially this girl?


Seriously, this is totally unacceptable. I ate a banana and it fucked me up, a BANANA!

That's the "B" in the BRAT diet. I'd hate to see what some crazy ass applesauce would do to me.

Well if nothing else that explains the blog today. I'm halfway derranged with hunger after two and a half days of nothing but seltzer.

And I'm bored as hell. Being home sick sucks. I watched all my Netflix and can't eat junkfood. I am damning myself for being so gung-ho about cancelling our cable. Now I can't even torture myself but watching hot-ass (aka hot asshole) Spike on Top Chef, what's the point of living?

4 comments:

thehistoryofmyfuture said...

have you tried saltines? i know it's not exciting, but it's food. chicken broth might be okay too, and will squelch your hunger pangs.

also, ginger ale or ginger beer, and mint and chamomile tea will calm whatever nausea and/or cramping you have.

Beverly said...

I tried some pretzels that were wheat that my roommate had and they worked out just fine. My doctor told me no ginger ale or tea even, it was crazy. Thankfully today I ate some congee (mmm...gingered rice gruel) and it was about the best thing I could have put in my belly. Who would have thought anything from Chinatown could actually make you feel better?

thehistoryofmyfuture said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
thehistoryofmyfuture said...

weird. we just ate at congee village the other night. i didn't get congee though. perhaps i should have, because the stuff we did get was NOT soothing on the ol' digestive tract. ick.