Wednesday, May 7, 2008

This is all I am going to say about the Met Costume Gala

If only I could have gone as a non-ginger Red Sonja. The first and last time anyone would ever deliberately channel Bridgette Nielson on the red carpet.



It's a shame they didn't invite me. That's all I'm saying.

Imagine me giving these sketches as reference to Monsieur Theyskens or Monsieur Lagerfeld.







The only reason I'd ever want to be famous is so I could actually get away with shit like that.

(p.s. Unless you want to be truly horrified, please don't ever enter the name "Bridgette Neilson" into a google image search...

Or...I could have just said to hell with it and gone full on Xena (or Samurai Xena even.)





Fuck, I actually just wanna dress like this every day. Is that so wrong?

xena_1

1 comment:

brendan donnelly said...

i still jerk off to xena