Friday, May 9, 2008

Only 85 More days...

This year I am saving up so I can buy (all wares actually sold at NY Ren Faire!)...

Skeleton hand pewter goblet:


Handmade booties perhaps?




Battleaxe:


Chainmail headband (convertible into necklace)


Chainmail belt (perfect for over those floorlength velvet LARP gowns)


And the essential "chainmail pouch/dice bag." Finally an in-character place to stash those pesky 12-sided die!


Or perhaps a custom Tracker jacket:


Or check out the details on this bitchin' ranger


Let's also stop by the booth of the legendary leathersmith Miles Tonne:


Perhaps a fully metal poncho?


Or this dreamy vest:


Channel your inner cavewoman for only $450!


And what lady doesn't want front-laced suede shorts?


On a related note, where do I meet these dudes?





Also, my Red Sonja fantasy can finally be lived!


Anyone looking to buy me presents please consult the above or go here:
http://www.theneongargoyle.com/jewelry/index.html

Goddamnit, the performer auditions were last week! I really missed the boat.

2 comments:

brendan donnelly said...

im in. when is it?

Beverly said...

Season starts August 2nd, aka 85 days! I bet we can find another regional one earlier though.